Welcome to our Website. TALENTPORTAL specialises in providing recruitment, human resources services, training and development solutions for any size company or enterprise. We are committed to use online technologies in sourcing and recruiting Talented career minded candidates for our clients within its communities locally, nationally and internationally. Our philosophy is to match qualified candidates with the right position which leads to long-lasting relationships with our valued clients as well as candidates.
TALENTPORTAL will create opportunities for Professional Consultants to network with our business, unemployed Graduates to join our disciplines as we grow, experienced Consultants will service our clients as Key Accounts Manager, Business Development Officers, Training & Development Consultants, Recruitment Specialists, HR Services Specialists, Psychometric Assessors, Health Care Specialists. Our employees will be engaged from within the communities they serve/live.
We aim to reduce your company costs in hiring by utilising our online services
which will operate 24 hours, 7 days a week at your convenience.
Contact us for prompt service and excellence in customer care. Employer/Business Enquiry Form
TALENTPORTAL promises you a first class experience in online Recruitment.
- Feel free to browse or drop us an email and you will receive a prompt response to your enquiry. Enquiry Form
- If you are a candidate seeking a change in employment or unemployed peruse our Vacancies online and submit your resume in Word format. Vacancies
- Are you a Graduate with a Minimum 3yr Diploma or University Qualification, register online to network with our clients. Graduate/In-Service Form
- Are you a Graduate seeking In-Service Training, register online to network with our prestige clients. Graduate/In-Service Form
- Are you a Student keen to make some "Moola" (Grade 10, Technikon, University level) register online to join the exciting projects with our clients. Student Make Moola Form
TALENTPORTAL will offer our clients competetive Term's & Conditions.
GRADUATE CAREER WORKSHOPS
DATE: Every Wednesday Morning
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Students and Graduates
Bring all resumes, certificates and ID documents
Book your seat: email: email@example.com
Contact: Shanta Singh 074699 4551, Tel: 031205 2300,
|Home | About us | Graduate | Vacancies | Contact us | News & Views|